At Allied, we understand that your home is one of your biggest investments. We know it is something you take pride in and also would like it to maintain its value. Did you know that even light to moderate hail damage will decrease the life expectancy of any roof system? While certain roofs are more durable, any damage decreases the life expectancy of the roof, and it increases the chances for leaks and water damage to any structure beneath the outer layer. If your roof and other exterior structures have sustained significant damage due to storms, then the insurance company is liable to repair or replace your losses.
Chances are you have more damage than you might realize after a hail storm. A professional assessment of your home is very important, as we can help you document any damage to your roof along with other collateral in our full inspection. If there is damage, we can represent you and your interests to the insurance adjuster. We will help you maximize your claim which greatly increases your chances of getting a new roof and decreasing out-of-pocket expenses compared to home owners who do not have any representation.
We believe in building a relationship and maintaining trust with our customers, and we promise to be with you every step of the way. From the first full inspection, through the claim process and construction, we will work hard to ensure your best interests. We take pride in our work, and back it up with our warranty.
We are a full service general contractor and will work hard to meet all your project needs. Some of the things we specialize in include:
1. Roofing: We offer a variety of roof repairs and roof systems to meet you needs, no matter the size of the project of the budge. Roofing systems we offer include:
- Composition Shingles
- Wood Shake and Wood Synth
- Concrete Tile
- Clay Tile
- Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Ribbed Panel Metal Roof
- Stone Coated Steel
- Class IV Systems
- Roof Coatings
- And more
2. Siding: We offer a variety of siding services and products to meet any project need or budget. The siding products we offer include:
- Wood Siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Metal Siding
- Hardie Board Siding
- Prevail Siding
- And more
3. Gutters: We offer a variety of gutter and downspout products. The gutter products we offer include:
- Aluminum Gutters and Downspouts
- Steel Gutters and Downspouts
- Copper Gutters and Downspouts
- Custom Designed Systems
- Gutter Guard Systems
- And more
4. Windows: We offer a variety of window products and services to meet any budget
So if you believe your home has taken any wind or hail damage, recent or not, give us a call for a
NO OBLIGATION, FREE INSPECTION!